Starfire Industries, LLC has an opening for a staff accountant with a very flexible and adaptable schedule to meet both party’s needs. The successful candidate will work side-by-side with our Director of Finance & Accounting and Office Manager. Strong computer knowledge, communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is a must. Familiarity with federal contracting is desired. Experience with QuickBooks is key requirement, electronic timekeeping and recordkeeping for audit-traceability is critical. Firm foundation in Microsoft Excel and experience with Office 365 and TEAMS is a plus. The position is flexible to accommodate half-time (~20hrs/week) or full-time employment depending on the candidate.
- Support cost tracking, AP and AR, and account reconciliations
- Assist with financial data entry and generating financial reports
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Assist in compliance with federal and state policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Support external and internal audits
- Directly report to the Director of Finance & Accounting
- Support Office Manager with administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Applicant must be a U.S. Person and eligible to work on restricted U.S. Government projects or obtain security clearance.
Send CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.